Join the RISE Community
RISE is currently offering group classes and in-home sessions while it's permanent space is being created. Please sign up below to receive information about upcoming group class offerings.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Somato Respiratory Integration
Experience a deeper connection to your innate healing rhythms through focused attention, gentle breath, movement and touch
Shifting Your Consciousness
A New Healing Paradigm
It is unusual in today’s society for individuals to consider their inner cues as primary, and to trust their body. Paying attention to one’s internal cues and Somato-emotional self through breath, touch, and motion involves a new paradigm which is advanced by Somato Respiratory Integration.
Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) is an evolutionary approach used to connect the individual to his/her inherent rhythms, using breath and movement. SRI includes a series of exercises that enable you to shift your state of consciousness and energy level. The exercises help you use your breath, touch, focused movement and attention to gift your body with more awareness and presence. SRI is an unparalleled tool for personal healing and self-empowerment. At the RISE Healing Center, SRI exercises are incorporated into all of our various programs of care.
Once you learn how to do these exercises, you’ll have a powerful system for directly harnessing the internal forces of your body for easier self-healing, transformation and reorganization. Virtually anyone in physical pain, or who is going through an illness, divorce, depression, loss of a job or loved one can benefit profoundly from SRI exercises.
Take your healing into your own hands
The Benefits of Reorganizational Healing
- Empowers a deeper connection to your innate healing rhythms through focused attention, gentle breath, movement, and touch
- Helps you re-center when experiencing pain or stress
- Shifts your state of consciousness to have more trust for your body and where you are at in your life
- Promotes the ability to focus attention on gross and subtle body movements and rhythms, self-directed breathing, awareness of one’s tension, and verbal statements reflecting your internal state
- Frees bound energy and releases emotional tension.
- Eases release of structural "anchors" to your past
- Empowers healing and transforming of life experience
- Helps you feel more grounded and present
- Helps you feel more energized, confident and creative
- Helps reverse the process of defense physiology, spinal distortions, and disconnection that hinders the expression of life
- Makes it easier to release past traumatic events
- Increases a flexible, integrated experience of the spine and body-mind
- Increased sense of peace and ease
- Improved posture along with a more relaxed breathing
- Helps prevent being overwhelmed by stress
Tools For A Lifetime
This easy-to-learn technique is one that you can use anytime, anywhere to quiet your mind, release stress, deepen your body-mind connection and experience your life with full presence and awareness.
The 12 Stages of Healing
After Observing thousands of people both in private practice and public seminars, Dr. Donny Epstein discovered twelve basic rhythms, or stages of consciousness, shared by all humanity. Each stage of healing has it own distinct “rite of passage” accompanied by a chaotic experience, healing crisis, or event which helps us to reunite with aspects of ourselves that are traumatized, forgotten, abused, shamed, or unforgiven. Each stage also has a characteristic pattern of breath, movement, and touch, that can help us to reconnect with the natural, internal rhythms of our body, and experience a greater sense of joy and well-being. At RISE, we work with you to learn the steps of each stage, ensuring that you have an embodied experience of each stage.
Season of Discovery
Stages 1 through 3 correspond with pain, suffering, depression and an inability to move forward.
Season of Transformation
Stages 4 through 7 facilitate new boundaries, perceptions, behaviors and making changes.
Season of Awakening
Stages 8 through 12 facilitate an expanded connection to life and overall vibrancy and well being.
Start your transformation today